Oct 27, 2009

Hey bloggers :)
My name is Katie and I just want to tell you guys why im blogging about fashion. Since iv been younger I was always into fashion. Im still young now, but I just want you guys to know whats in and out this fall season. And also for the rest of the year. The fashion world is very interesting. There are so many domains in fashion. Im mostly going to be talking about womens fashion, but I will randemly throw in some suggestions for men's fashions too.The reason i chose to talk about fashion is beacuse its awsome!I'm actually doing this blog for my enlish class, but I thought it would be pretty fun. Because I get to talk about something that I actually want to talk about. Fashion is cool, and you dont always need a lot of money to look good, and you dont need to be wearing brand names. You can look fashionable with clothes from 1960, as long as it fits you right and dosent look like its actually from the stone ages. :) Well I don't really know what els to say, but thankyou for reading my blog. And I hope that you guys like it, and continu reading it. I will try my best to write a couples times a week.
– KATIE :)

2 comments:

  1. Heyy katiee :)
    I just so happened to stumble upon your blog and I really like it. i think that the colours are tight. I think that your site will help to inspire other kids and teens to get into fashion and help them stay out of trouble. So I hope you continue on with this blog :)
    Troy

    ReplyDelete