Oct 29, 2009

Hey guys :)
Welcome to my first official blog on fashion!!
Since winter is right around the corner, and its starting to get chilly, i thought i would help you guys out with how to layer your clothes :).
When you layer your clothes you don't want to look bulky, so for that not to happen, you want to have thin layers and then work your way to thicker layers. If that makes sense? lol
I don't have any pictures right now, but i promise i will post some pictures of bad layering within the next couple days :)
But okay, when i was talking about thin to thick layering what i mean is, don't put a huge sweater on the a tiny t shirt on top? You know..
If you decide to take my advice and layer your clothes make sure you have the smallest layer on the bottom, so say your going to a hockey game or like public skating, you could wear something warm and still fashionable...
Like you get a cute solid colour t shirt like yellow or a light blue, it could even be a long sleeve shirt whatever you like, a cute cardigan over that and then you can add a vest or a cute jacket :)
But make sure your clothes fit you properly!! Because if they don't you will look like a mess.. just saying :)
If you read my first blog entry you will know that this is for my English class, and since my English class is all guys i thought i would help you guys out with your fashion too :)
Guys you can layer too! It's simple :)
you guys don't need 3 layers cause it seems like your always warm but you can if you want :)
I think you guys get the idea :)
I hope.. :)
if you guys have any questions you can email me at
bissonnette7@gmail.com :)
-- katieeeee

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie my name is Nick im new at this blog thing but, its really fun:) So I hope you will message me one day. Cause my fashion isn’t so good so can you help me with my fashion, and ill help you with cooking cause that’s what my blog is about :) so in the future I hope I will be much more fashionable because of your tips :) ttyl KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete