Oct 30, 2009

Hey guys :)
Welcome to my second blog! Anyways im not gonna talk about a fashion trend today... i just wanted to let you guys in on my biggest pet peeve about guys fashion.. Im sure you guys have all seen it too. Alright so ever since iv been younger when somones tag is sticking out form the back of theere shirt I always have to say someting or do something about it. This one time I was in the movie theaters and some girl was sittign infront of me I have no idea who she was or anything. But the tag of her shirt was sticking out, so knowing me I reached over and fixed it for her.. I think she thought I was the weirdest person alive.. but whatever :) She gave me the dirtiest look in the worl. But I dint even care cause I felt better :) Another one of my pet peeves are when your shirt hs the arm things to hang it up on a hanger.. know what im talking about? There the palstic things. But whatever thoses things make me angry too.. I didnt tuk them in or anything but when I see them sticking out I usally go up to the person to fix it, even if i dont know them.. I dont know why theses things bother me so much they just do. :)
I just wanted to share with you guys. I hope you have a good Halloween weekend :)
--Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment