Dec 11, 2009

Hey Bloggers :)

So as you all know its Christmas soon!! In like 15 days or soemthing like that. :)
I'm pretty excited. But what I wanted to talk to you guys about today is things that you could wear during your holidays. There are a lot of different options that you could wear for the Christmas /New year time. When I think about Christmas colours I think about green and red. For example last year I wore a red dress and a black scarf. It was really casuall but really Christmasy. This year I plan on wearing a green long sleeve shirt that's past my butt and black leggings.Leggings are still really in style so you can wear them with anything. But if you do wear leggings make sure your shirt is long enough so that it passes your butt. You dont want to wear leggings and then have a shirt that's at your waiste, it will look like your leggings are pants that are too tight and probably a lot shorter then what normal pants would be wearing. Also you don't have to be too fancy for Christmas if you are staying in,yeah it's nice to dress up, but you don't have to wear like a prom dress. But you don't want to be really bummy either. Personally I would never wear jeans for Christmas. But say I did I would try to make it look fancier with a nice top and heels.

Well that's all for noww :)

--Katie

2 comments:

  1. You women sure do take pride in fashion, I guess i could try something a little different this year for Christmas I'm gonna use your advice this year haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bri brii :)

    It's actually surprising how many women don't take pride in there fashion.. lol just look at how they dress.. But that's a good idea :) you could wear jeans and a nice dress shirt and tie :D Guys can usually pull of anything, as long as it fits them right. And the colours match. :)

    ReplyDelete