Dec 6, 2009

Hey guyss :)

So today I was at the mall and I seen this mom walking with her daughter threw the food court. I never noticed how bad parents dress their kids lol !! Like yeah I get that there little and they don't care what they look like, but why would a parent let their child look like a total psycho?! Anyways who am I to judge them. The parents might actually be letting the kid dress themselves. But whatever, I guess it's always good to let the child express themselves and where what they want, but it goes to a certain extent in my opinion. Like yeah it's a good way for them to grow up and feel like they have more responsibility.... even if they're only like 4. When I was younger my mom used to dress me really badly and now when I look at pictures I don't believe her. Because I don't think I would have dressed myself that badly. I always had a cute fashion sense. So all I really wanted to say is that parents let your kid's dress themselves but make sure they still look decent :) Thanks for readinggg :)

-- Katiee

No comments:

Post a Comment