Jan 15, 2010

Hey Bloggers,

Alright so today I thought I would talk to you about shoess! :)
If you know who I am I think you would agree that i have too many shoes. And that I even have an obbsesion. I have over 50 pairs of shoes. But anyways shoes are important to every outfit.
Becasuse whenever you leave your hosue you need shoes. Obviously. Anyways so if you don't have shoes I feel sorry for you, lol But so on a daily basis I'm sure most peopel on average wear runnign shoes and jsut comfy shoes. But you can always wear cute flats and you can even find really comfy heels. I have a lot of heels and all of them are like really comfy!! On average most Canadians wear comfy shoes. And if you actually take your time and look you can find a lot of fancier shoes and still have comfort. Anyways, most of my shoes are from Bogo and Aldo. And i've actualyl had a lot of luck at Wal Mart so many people say that oh that stuff is all poop, but if you actualyl look you can find soem nice deals and really nice stuff. :)

Thats all for now

-- Katiee

No comments:

Post a Comment