Jan 3, 2010

Hey bloggers!

Today I want to talk about hairstyles again. Alright so I just recently died my hair back to a blondish brown colour. But it's not the best idea to die your hair lighter during the winter. And that's because the hair is so cold and it's already damaging your hair, so when you die it lighter especially during the winter your hair is going to get damaged even more then what it would if you died it during the summer. And the reason why I do dye my hair blonde during the winter is because I go tanning during the winter and I like my hair blonde when I have a light tan. But in the summer I get a lot darker, and I like my hair darker when I have a really dark tan. :) Another really cute thing going on now are straight bangs. But if you do get straight bangs make sure you don't get them cut too short. And that's so if you change your mind one day and you want to put your bangs to the side you still can. Straight bangs can also make it look like your hair has more shape around your face, it gives it a really nice look. And what i mean by more shape around your face is that when the hair dresser cuts your hair she or he will give you a but more layer near your face, so it just gives your face more boom, lol :)

All for now..

--Katie

2 comments:

  1. Its good you keep your hair maintained its just grose if you don't wash it style it or make it look bummy. I have hard hair to deal with because i can get most of hair the way i want without a problem but their are two spots on the front of my head that is a bloch of hair that is like wire, no matter what I do it finds a way to go its own way. Its got a mind of its own but maybe you could write about some advice that could resolve that, keep up the good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey brian, well I can't think of anything on the spot of what you can do, but when I thin kof something i'll let you know :)
    baha :)
    Thanks for reading my blog :D

    ReplyDelete