Jan 15, 2010

Hey Bloggers

So the other day I was at the mall and I noticed a lot of people wearign pj's. So today I'm going to talk to you guys about clothes that you wear out in public. I personally think that if you are goign to wear pj's it should only be if your a teenager, or a kid. When adults do it it looks trashy and just un proffesional. Yeah I know a lot of people have that attitude of oh who care's. I have that attitude sometimes, but then again im a teenager. And I shouldn't care w hat peopel are thinking of me. But I thing the more adults that do that and wear bummy clothes around everywhere, a lot more people are gonna starty doign the same thing. And then sooner or later it's gonna be like a giant pajama party. And we don't need that. Haha. Like I understand if youre just going grocerie shopping or something but even that, I think that you can just go throw some jeans on. You don't need to wear pajama's. If you're all about comfort and casul wear comfy jeans, or even a cute sweat suit. It's a lot better then seeign everyone in pj's when it's the middle of the day.

Well that's all for now.

--Katiee

No comments:

Post a Comment